CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

My NEW computer!!!!

Got bak my computer liao....
Okok...so my computer wasn't bought today,but it's still new right?

So here's the specs:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
Motherboard: Gigabyte Ep35-DS3L
Graphics Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon 4870
I think most of you will not be able to understand all the fuss about
my new computer's specs...Heck some of you might not even be able to differentiate a dual core processor and a quad core processor so i think i won't write so much stuff that you don't understand. Instead, i will put some pictures of my computer to show you...

My RAM

Then , there's my graphics card....the 4870. You might ask, what's so great about it??I' tell you what's so great....
  1. The price-RM 9xx
  2. The speed....fastest for now....
  3. Again, the price...
Wanna see how does it look like? There you go....

CPU (opened)

Ok...I have to admit, I'm quite a computer geek....but what to do? I just like computers....
Oh!One more thing i have to say, I wasn't chosen to enter the singing competition finals T_T...But my bro( Teh Jun Bin) shall revenge for me....
Time to go play with my computer....

Signing off at 5.20PM

0 comments: