CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blogging again

Yesterday nite, I went to mamak with my friends....
eating halfway, saw three chinese guys and one girl...
didn't care about them cuz thought they locals...
When they ordered, they look confused cuz the mamak keep speaking in BM....
then, they look around and saw that we're chinese and asked for our help....
My friend was the first one to go there and tried to help with his broken chinese and BM....
the tourists looked at him and kept laughing....
I see he so kesian then go help.....
Helped them order 3 plates of mee goreng, tambah pedas.....
then saw them eat the mee while drinking a lot of water.....
When we went to pay, I was listening to Jay Chou's Kung Fu dunk theme song....
suddenly heard the girl singing as well.....Then we all.....LOLX.....
ya..dats about it....
Will update again when i'm free....

Signing off at 2.44PM

0 comments: