CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Dulan....

It's the weekends again... I finally have time to blog again...
It was a busy week this whole week...AGMs here and there, meetings here and there..
So fan...Oh, yeah I was elected computer club president...
So, the load on my shoulders has increased again...Went to Imbi 2day...
Found out something that really make me dulan...
Wanna know what? It's my computer....
my dad got conned...My computer could've been RM200 cheaper!!!!
Conclusion, my dad too trust his friends liao...
Trust some guy he knew for few months rather than trusting the son he knew for 16 years.....
Disappointed....
Lazy to continue posting liao...

Signing off at 6.26PM

wanna tell her i like her

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes u really !!!DULAN!!!...