CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogging....

Firstly, I have something sad to announce....My computer had been sent for repairs AGAIN!!!!
So now, I have to blog from skool...I actually wanted to upload some photos from the St.John's regional dinner but all the photos are inside my computer so I guess u guys just have to wait.
Not much to say but I think I should keep u guys updated with the latest news on world domination. We lost the president's post for the Maths and Science society but we still have 20 more president posts open for us....
Reminder:
Tomorrow will be the computer club AGM... So please come and support me.....

Nothing much I can say anymore. Will update after getting back my computer....

Signing off at 3.00PM
Liking someone

1 comments:

Alvin Kuan said...

猪饼 has a blog. o.o
http://wadeveralvin.blogspot.com/