CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The resurrection

Äkh ra bá ven ecx num bah nna ati flo Â!

Haha, some gibberish incantations to revive this long dead blog....
yesterday was my birthday, the 17th one. Apparently, my parents forgot about it until the weekend. But no matter, I had some 50 ringgit notes stuffed into red packets as my birthday presents. Alright, enough of that, I will start posting again on this blog from now on regularly (Ya right, as if....) whenever i can.

Okay, the first topic on this revived blog. Indonesia is going to attack Malaysia on Oct 8.
Ya, I know that's old news. BUT, better late than never right?
Ok, so these crazy lunatics want to wage war on Malaysia with their army of maids and few hundred men thinking then are supermen, invincible to bullets or any other form of weapon any Malaysians have. Hmmm....sounds a little bit hopeful that lot...but you know what?
I support them. Yes. I would like them to attack Malaysia. WAIT. Before you people start tracking my IP address and find out my house address to arrest me, please continue reading.

You see, with all the political issues happening, the only thing that can unite us fellow Malaysians is, in fact, a common enemy. With the attack from the Indonesians, which is supposingly tomorrow, hopefully, Malaysians would realise how important unity is to ensure that Malaysia will always be a peaceful and happy nation. People of Malaysia, Indonesians have said it themselves on the newspaper, they want to come into Malaysia, wage war on us and kill us.
Shouldn't we give some response to that? I have not heard or seen anyone, not a single soul, mind you, that even mentioned about the thing. Alright, the war might seem very unrealistic but what if they meant what they said and come charging into Malaysia brandishing bamboo spears and weird looking blades shouting barbaric words and hacking Malaysian heads. Shouldn't we live up to the motto 1Malaysia and at the very least, post something on their newspaper stating that we will wage war on them?

Hmmm....I think I've been thinking too much.
Anyway, please don't arrest me. I'm just an average seventeen year old boy ranting about Indonesians attacking Malaysia.
Alright, that's all I have to say for now. Hope I remember I have this blog the next time I turn on the computer. Bye.

0 comments: